Located in the southwestern part of Europe (between France and Portugal), Spain is a land of stone castles, vast monuments and modern cities, with a long history influenced by many cultures. Students who pursue an education in Spain can take advantage of the country’s international connections, working with some Spanish-based multinational companies like Telefonica, Inditex, Santander Bank and Repsol YPF.
Our School is located in the dynamic city of Barcelona, also known as the start up capital of Europe. The city atmosphere and activities ensure professional and personal growth. Our students learn from our academic offerings while having a great time with our cultural immersion activities. This perfect blend inspires insightful self-awareness, enhance critical thinking and encourage social participation. We prepare our students to be major players in the world stage.
Because Spain is part of the Schengen territory, international students can work and also travel to 26 European countries including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Certificate in International Business Management (1 Semester)
- Certificate in International Marketing (1 Semester)
- Certificate in Digital Marketing (1 Semester)
- Certificate in Visual Communication (1 Semester)
- Certificate in Fashion Design (1 Semester)
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing (1 Semester)
- Certificate in Global Business (1 Semester)
- Diploma in Business Management (1 years)
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality (1 years)
- Bachelors Business Management (3 years)
- Bachelors International Hospitality Management (3 years)
- Bachelors Business and Computer Studies (3 years)
- Bachelors Tourism and Hospitality Management (3 years)
- Top Up Degree: Bachelor in International Business (1 years)
- Top UP Degree: Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing Communications & Public Relations (1 years)
- Top Up Degree: Bachelor in Sports Management (1 years)
- Top UP Degree: Bachelor in Hospitality & Travel Management (1 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health and social care Management (1 year)
- MBA- Masters in Business Administration (18 months)
To obtain admission into any of the programs above, you must submit the following documents:
- International Passport Datapage
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result (WAEC or NECO)
- First degree certificate – BSc or HND – (For Postgraduate applicants)
- Academic Transcript (For Postgraduate applicants)
- Completed Application Form: Fill the online form below
- Application Fee: 200 Euros (₦80,000)
Call 08144544917 to Apply Now.
Intakes, Deadlines, Fees, Visa & Opportunities
Intakes: We have 3 intakes in a year- February, June & September.
Deadlines: We have a rolling admission procedure, which means you can apply anytime, however, once a class is full you will be automatically registered for the next available intake. Therefore we encourage applicants to apply as early as possible.
Tuition Fees: Diploma and Undergraduate program Tuition fee is €6,000 per year while Postgraduate is €6,500 per year. After getting an offer of admission you are required to make 50% deposit of the Tuition fee and a Course Registration fee of €300. The remaining Tuition fee is paid on installment (monthly) basis.
Accommodation: Barcelona is a big and cosmopolitan city, such a place offers a great number of different kind of accommodations, from hostels, to students’ residencies, shared flats and so on. The kind of accommodation will depend on your budget and preferences. Student hostel fee starts from €250 per month.
Work/Study Option: International students are allowed to work while they study in Spain.
Visa: We assist all our students in obtaining Study visas through the Embassy of Spain in their respective countries. See pictures of some of our successful students below. See some Visa samples below.
Travel Opportunities: Because Spain is part of the Schengen territory, international students can travel to 26 European countries including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.