The Republic of Cyprus (South) is a country in Europe and a member of the European Union. The beautiful island of Cyprus is situated at the north-eastern corner of the Mediterranean Sea, at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean with an area of 9.251 sq. km.
Cyprus has a high standard of living with a very low crime rate. Despite its high standard of living, Cyprus remains a fairly inexpensive country with a cost of living that is lower than that in most European countries. Above all, Cyprus is characterized by the warmth and hospitality of its people. This quality, along with the aforementioned factors, forms an ideal environment for learning, cultural diversity and peace of mind.
Here are some of the reasons to study in Cyprus (South)
- QUALITY: Institutions in the Republic of Cyprus (South) offer one of the best qualitative education in Europe, comparable to what you get in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. The College emphasizes the integration of technology in all its programs of study.
- AFFORDABLE: Despite their high quality of education, Tuition starts from 5,000 Euros with scholarship opportunities from year two.
- WORK & STUDY: International students have the unique opportunity to work while they study in South Cyprus.
- TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES: Students have fantastic transfer opportunities to many prestigious American, British, Canadian, Australian and European Universities.
- PEACE & SECURITY: Students enjoy the fact that they study in Cyprus, a crime-free country with lovely weather, which makes it an ideal place to study.