Don’t let study abroad costs get you down. A common misconception about study abroad is that it is not affordable, but guess what? There are literally thousands of study abroad scholarships and grants out there, just waiting for you to apply for them!
Education abroad could be expensive but there are several ways you can reduce costs by applying for scholarships, grants, and financial aids. These scholarships vary from 20%, 50%, 75% and even up to 100% Full Tuition.
There are other Study Abroad Tuition discount offers which further help in subsidizing the cost of overseas study which we are going to be exposing you to.
ABOUT OUR eBOOKS
The goal of this Scholarship Book is simple: To help you find free money and support for your education abroad. Inside you’ll find the most up-to-date and comprehensive listing of more than 500 Free Tuition and Scholarship awards. An easy-to-use index makes finding the right scholarships ridiculously quick. It also includes little-known insider tips and strategies that show you how to actually win the scholarships you find!
No more wasting your time with scholarships that are only open to students at a single college or from a specific country. The Scholarship Book lists awards that most students are eligible for —awards that are based on career and academic goals, public service, extracurricular activity, talent, athletics, religion, ethnicity and more.
You’ll find more scholarships that are a match to you in this Scholarship Book than you will ever find on a scholarship website. All awards are organized into easy-to-browse categories with direct links to the university and scholarship page.
You don’t need perfect grades, GPA or financial need to win some scholarships. There are plenty of awards that have none of these requirements.
This Scholarship Book is the best investment you can make right now for your 2021 and future.
Here are some of the things we will be discussing:
- Different categories of Scholarships, grants and funding options.
- How to apply for Scholarships without SAT, TOEFL or IELTS.
- Opportunity for Research, Teaching and Training Abroad.
- All the requirements, application dates and deadlines of the scholarships.
- Step-By-Step Approach to Get Scholarships Abroad Without Wasting Your Time.
- How you can apply for the scholarships yourself, without using an agent.
- Top 10 Tips for Passing Your Student Visa Interview.
…. And much more.
Countries where Scholarships are available for Nigerian Applicants:
Argentina France Russia Australia Germany South Africa Canada Hungary Spain Chile Italy Sweden China Japan Switzerland Colombia Mexico Turkey Cyprus Netherlands United Kingdom Finland Northern Cyprus USA
Free Download: Full list of Free Tuition and Scholarships Abroad in 2021 – Vol. 1
The Volume 1 of this eBook contains the most comprehensive list of full Tuition and Scholarships from the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain and South Africa.
Complete the simple form below to download it Free.
Full list of Free Tuition and Scholarships Abroad in 2021 – Volume Two
This Volume 2 contains the most comprehensive list of full Tuition and Scholarships from the following countries: Austria, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Cyprus, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK and USA.
- Pay Online: Click Here
- Pay to Bank: StudyExpress Limited. 1017225428. Zenith Bank.
If you pay online you will get the ebook immediately in your email. If you pay through the bank, kindly send proof of payment to 09060005364 via SMS or Whatsapp and you will receive the ebook in your email within 24 hours.
Different Types of Foreign Scholarships contained in our eBooks
The more scholarships you can apply for, the more financial aid you will get. There are also a number of other resources, but this list is not exhaustive and there are many different types of scholarships to study abroad that you should also explore, including:
- Location-Specific Grants/Scholarships to Study Abroad: These scholarships or grants are created to encourage students to study in specific countries, or even certain cities, such as scholarships specifically for students looking to study in Japan. You might find these scholarships provided by your university, by the government of the country you plan to study in, or even by the government of your home country, which hopes to foster international relations through the exchange of study abroad students.
- Program-Specific Study Abroad Scholarships/Grants: These scholarships or grants are often offered to students who decide to study abroad through a particular program. This could be the independent study abroad provider or through a particular program crafted by your university, and only students who plan to study through that program qualify to apply.
- Subject-Specific Grants/Scholarships for Studying Abroad: Many grants or scholarships are awarded to students who plan to pursue a certain field of study or major while abroad, such as Foreign Language Scholarships. This financial aid can be incredibly specific, zeroing in on not just the subject, but also a certain subject to be studied in a particular country.
- Student-Specific Scholarships/Grants: Some scholarships are awarded based on the students themselves, due to factors such as gender, race, religion, disabilities, or sexual orientation. For instance, there are specific study abroad scholarships for high school students! With a demand for more diverse study abroad students, programs such as the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship or Diversity Abroad Scholarships are especially helpful for students searching for financial aid. Study abroad scholarships for minorities are out there, you just have to find them!
- University-Provided Study Abroad Scholarships/Grants: Many universities provide scholarships or grants on a merit-basis to be generally applied to any students looking to study abroad. However, don’t just research financial aid provided by your home university! Study abroad grants for undergraduates can be available from different institutions depending on your affiliations. Also, look at the university you will be studying at while abroad; many higher education institutions throughout the world provide scholarships for international students to encourage a more diverse student body to attend their university.
- Organization-Provided Scholarships/Grants: Be sure to do a thorough research of nonprofit, chapter, or heritage organizations that may provide scholarships or grants to deserving students who match their criteria. Prime examples include scholarships for LGBT students or students of Italian or Hispanic descent. The possibilities are endless!
- Government-Funded Full Tuition scholarships or grants: Aside from assuring that your FAFSA financial aid will carry over for your study abroad semester, there are a number of government-funded Full Tuition scholarships or grants that encourage students to study or do work abroad. Good examples of this include the Fulbright Program, or Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships etc.