Poland is an incredible country with a diverse and rich education history. Studying in Poland will give you a high quality European degree, recognizable all around the World at a low cost! Not only you will enjoy high quality of teaching, but also have a chance to pursue your future career in EU.
Polish schools compete with each other not only to provide a wide variety of high quality courses but also offer attractive tuition fees in programs such as MBBS, engineering, international business, tourism, hospitality, and other courses. POLAND lies in the very heart of the European continent making it easy access to and from other popular European destinations.
Why study in Poland
- Study in English Language
- World Ranked Universities
- Competitive cost of study and living
- No IELTS/TOEFL Required.
- Fees start from 3000 EURO per Annum.
- Work permit during study & full-time work permit during vacations
- Post-study 1 year job search visa and work permit extension till 3 years.
- Chance to apply for PR post 5 years of stay.
Requirements For Admission
To obtain admission into any of the programs above, you must submit the following documents:
- International Passport Datapage
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result (WAEC or NECO)
- First degree certificate – BSc – (For Postgraduate applicants)
- Academic Transcript (For Postgraduate applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae – CV -(For Postgraduate applicants)
- Application Fee
The academic year in Poland is divided into two semesters of 15 weeks each – the winter and the summer semester.
October/Winter Intake: The Classes start from 1st week of October this is the largest intake. All universities offer their admission during this session.
February/Summer Intake: The Classes start from the 3rd week of February. The universities mainly offer masters courses during this session.
Vacation: The summer holidays last for three months from the beginning of July to the end of September.
Partner Universities and Available Courses
All courses in the following faculties are available:
- The Faculty of Agriculture.
- The Faculty of Arts.
- The Faculty of Medical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Business & Social Sciences.
- The Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences.
- The Faculty of Education.
- The Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
- The Faculty of Social Sciences.
You will indicate your preferred course in your application form.
- Vincent Pol University, Lublin
- University Of Finance & Management, Warsaw
- Medical University Of Gdansk, Gdansk
- Warsaw University Of Technology, Warsaw
- University Of Warsaw, Warsaw
- Gdansk University Of Technology, Gdansk
- University Of Gdansk, Gdansk
- University Of Economics & Innovations, Lublin
- University Of Wroclaw, Wroclaw
- Wroclaw University Of Technology
- Wroclaw University Of Environmental & Life Sciences, Wroclaw
- Wroclaw University Of Economics, Wroclaw
- Poznan University Of Technology, Poznan
- Poznan University Of Life Sciences, Poznan
- Poznan University Of Economics, Poznan Index
- University Of Lodz
- Lodz University Of Technology
- Bialystok University Of Technology
- University Of Information Technology & Management
- Collegium Civitas
- University Of Silesia
- Silesia University Of Technology
- University Of Economics, Katowice
- University Of Science & Technology, Utp
- Catholic University Of Lublin
- Warsaw University Of Life Sciences
- Lazarski University
- Lublin University Of Technolgy
- University Of Warmia And Mazury In Olsztyn
- Opole University Of Technology
To submit your application please call 08144544917 or 09060005364 now.
Quick Facts About Poland
Location: Central Europe. Poland borders Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania and Russia (the Kaliningrad exclave). Its northern border (440 km long) runs along the Baltic Sea coast.
Capital City: Warszawa (Warsaw: population 1.7 million / Warsaw agglomeration: 2.5 million)
Population: 38 million. Poland has the seventh-largest population in Europe (omitting Russia), and the sixth largest in the European Union.
Time zone: Poland belongs to the Central European time zone (GMT + 1 hour / UTC + 1 hour), except for between the last Sunday in March and the last Sunday in October when it switches to daylight saving time.
Climate: The Polish climate is moderate continental, with relatively cold winters (from December to March) and hot summers which extend from June to August. January temperatures average -1°C (30°F) to -5°C (23°F). July and August average temperatures range from 16.5°C (62°F) to 19°C (65°F), though some days the temperature can reach even 35°C (95°F).
Currency: 1 zloty (PLN) = 100 groszy
Calling code: + 48; Internet domain: .pl
Main Polish cities: Warsaw, Kraków (Cracow), Gdansk, Poznan, Lodz, Lublin