Studying abroad can be difficult for students who feel nervous about living in unfamiliar surroundings for an extended period of time. For students who might not be comfortable in a wholly alien environment, Malta is a wonderful destination. Not only is it an English-speaking country (Maltese and English are the nation’s official languages), students and expatriates from all over the world live on the island, making it highly diverse and welcoming. English-speaking students are able to communicate with the locals easily and navigate the island efficiently.
Malta has managed to strike the right balance between traditional hospitality and a cosmopolitan spirit born of our millennial history of welcoming people from all around the region and beyond. Moreover, Malta has developed into a highly sought-after location for international movie production, while Valletta’s majestic Grand Harbour welcomes cruise liner passengers from all over the world.
The Maltese islands are just a few hours away from major European airports, and with the many scheduled, low-cost and charter flights linking Malta to a host of European and others Mediterranean countries, not to mention the excellent sea connections to Europe, getting here couldn’t be easier!
SOME BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN MALTA:
1. Students can work while they study.
2. Country member of the European Union (Schengen)
3. One of the most peaceful and safest places in the world.
4. Extremely economical cost of living.
5. High-quality education.
6. Opportunity to travel to over 24 European countries Visa-Free including Germany, France, Netherland, Italy etc.
7. Opportunity to obtain work permit and Permanent Residency after graduation.
Read below Ten more reasons to study in Malta:
- Diploma in Business Management – 1 year
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management – 1 year
- Diploma in Accounting and Business- 1 year
- Diploma in Information Technology – 1 year
- Bachelors in Business Management – 3 years
- Bachelors in Tourism & Hospitality Management – 3 years
- Bachelors in Accounting and Business- 3 years
- Bachelors in Information Technology – 3 years
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management – 1 year
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership- 1 year
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management – 1 year
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance- 1 year
- Master of Business Administration – 2 years
- MSc Accounting and Finance – 2 years
- MSc IT Service Management – 2 years
Requirements For Admission:
- International Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Senior Secondary Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Any other certificates
- Transcripts (For Post graduate applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae (For Post graduate applicants)
- Application & Admission Processing Fee: EUR 200 (#80,000)
FEES, INTAKES & WORK/STUDY OPPORTUNITIES:
- Tuition fee is 7,500 Euros per year (About #3,000,000). This fee is paid into an “Escrow Account” till AFTER VISA approval. Once the Visa is approved, we will then transfer the fee to the University.
- There are 3 intakes in a year: January, May & September
- International students will also be allowed to work 20 hours a week, and international graduates will be able to extend their stay in Malta for six months after graduation to look for work.
Malta in Brief:
- Population: about 475 000 inhabitants.
- Official languages: Maltese and English.
- Currency: On 1st January 2008 Malta adopted the euro as its currency.
- Surface area: 246 km² for the Maltese island and 67 km² for Gozo.
- Density of population: 1 457 inhab./km².
- Capital city: Valletta
- Religions: The majority of the Maltese are Roman Catholic, but many other religious denominations are also represented on the islands with small but well established and active communities.
Complete the form below to begin your application.