Italy is a popular international study location not just due to its high multicultural ambience, but the country also has several top public and private universities.
Italian education system originated the new concept of University institutions across the rest of Europe. With its strong historical aura, breath taking sites and diverse natural landscape Italy is sure to provide international students an enriching cultural experience.
Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe where you can study abroad and that goes for tuition fees and living costs as well.
- Average tuition for all degree types: 850 to 2,500 EUR/year, with some universities offering up to 100% Scholarships.
- Average living expenses: 700 to 1,000 EUR/month for housing, food, transportation and fun.
Brief Facts About Italy:
Take the art works of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Tintoretto and Caravaggio, the operas of Verdi and Puccini, the cinema of Federico Fellini, add the architecture of Venice, Florence and Rome and you have just a fraction of Italy’s treasures from over the centuries.
While the country is renowned for these and other delights, it is also notorious for its precarious political life, and has had several dozen governments since the end of the Second World War.
Population: 61 million
Area 301,338 sq km (116,346 sq miles)
Major language: Italian. English is widely spoken.
Major religion: Christianity
Life expectancy: 81 years (men), 86 years (women)
Requirements For Undergraduate Admission:
- International Passport.
- O’level Result
- 1 Passport Photo.
- Application Fee
Requirements For Postgraduate Admission:
- International Passport
- O’Level Result
- 1 Photo
- Academic certificate.
- University transcript.
- At least one reference letter.
- Motivation letter.
We have both September and February intakes.
We receive application throughout the year.
Note: Up to 100% Tuition Scholarships available for September intakes.
Call 08144544917 to Apply For Admission
- Accounting & Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Banking and Accounting
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering – Information System Engineering Double Major
- Computer Engineering – Software Engineering Double Major
- Digital Media & Film
- Diplomacy and Conflict Management
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Information Systems Engineering Double Major
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Mechatronics Engineering Double Major
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Emergency Aid and Disaster Management
- Energy Economics and Finance
- Energy Systems Engineering
- English Language Education
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Education
- European Union Relations
- Financial Economics
- Food Engineering
- Gender Studies
- General Psychology
- Graphic Design
- Guidance and Psychological Counselling
- Health Care Management
- Health Management
- History Education
- Hotel Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Development in Education
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Engineering – Business Administration Double Major
- Industrial Engineering – Mechanical Engineering Double Major
- Information System Engineering – Computer Engineering Double Major
- Information Systems
- Information Systems Engineering
- Information Systems Engineering – Electrical and Electronic Engineering Double Major
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- International Business
- International Law
- International Relations
- Landscape Architecture
- Management Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Mathematics Education
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Industrial Engineering Double Major
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Biology and Genetics
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Molecular Medicine
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Botany
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Arts
- Political Science
- Political Sciences
- Political Sciences and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Public Relations & Advertising
- Software Engineering
- Software Engineering – Computer Engineering Double Major
- Sports Sciences.
- Tourism Management
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Translation and Interpretation
- Urban Design
- Visual Arts (Painting)Architecture