Deutschland, officially the Federal Republic of Germany is a federal parliamentary republic in central–western Europe.
Germany is the most populous member state of the European Union. After the United States, it is the second most popular human migration destination.
In the 21st century, Germany is a great power and has the world’s fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP, as well as the fifth-largest by PPP. As a global leader in several industrial and technological sectors, it is both the world’s third-largest exporter and importer of goods. Germany is a developed country with a very high standard of living sustained by a skilled and productive society. It upholds a social security and universal health care system, environmental protection and a tuition-free university education.
Germany has a social market economy with a highly skilled labour force, a large capital stock, a low level of corruption and a high level of innovation. It is the world’s third largest exporter of goods and has the largest national economy in Europe which is also the world’s fourth largest by nominal GDP and the fifth one by PPP.
Germany is the seventh most visited country in the world with a total of 407 million overnights during 2012. This number includes 68.83 million nights by foreign visitors. In 2012, over 30.4 million international tourists arrived in Germany. Berlin has become the third most visited city destination in Europe.
Education in Germany
Most of the German universities are public institutions, and students traditionally study without fee payment. Tuition free academic education is open to international students and is increasingly common. According to an OECD report in 2014, Germany is the world’s third leading destination for international study.
Germany has a long tradition of higher education reflecting the global status as a modern economy. The established universities in Germany include some of the oldest in the world, with Heidelberg University (established in 1386) being the oldest. It is followed by the Leipzig University (1409), the Rostock University (1419) and the Greifswald University (1456). The University of Berlin, founded in 1810 by the liberal educational reformer Wilhelm von Humboldt, became the academic model for many European and Western universities. In the contemporary era Germany has developed eleven Universities of Excellence: Humboldt University Berlin, the University of Bremen, the University of Cologne, TU Dresden, the University of Tübingen, RWTH Aachen, FU Berlin, Heidelberg University, the University of Konstanz, LMU Munich, and the Technical University of Munich.
Why study in Germany?
- Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world.
- More than twelve percent of students at German universities come from abroad! Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
- German universities offer excellent teaching and research, ranking among the best in the world. Student will earn an internationally renowned degree, giving excellent prospects on the global labour market.
- German universities provide outstanding academic programmes, while universities of applied sciences offer a range of attractive, practice-oriented options.
- Our students are enjoying the benefits of Tuition free degree education and 18 months job-seeker visa upon graduation from any of our academic programs. Moreover, currently enrolled students are allowed to work while studying up to 120 full days (or they can choose 240 half days) per year in Germany, which is an excellent opportunity for them to start the career earlier.
- Bachelor of Sciences
- Informatics (B. Sc.)
- Computer Science (B. Sc)
- HealthTech (B.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B. Sc.)
- Business Informatics (B. Sc.)
- Agriculture (B. Sc.)
- Food Technology – (B. Sc.)
- Health Sciences (B. Sc.)
- Nature Conversation and Landuse Planning (B. Sc.)
- Nursing Science/Nursing Management (B. Sc.)
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Geoinformatics (B. Eng.)
- Electrical Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Geodesy and Metrology (B. Eng.)
- Landscape Architecture (B. Eng.)
- Automation and Electronics Engineering (B.Eng)
- Environmental and Recycling Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Geo-Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Business Administration and Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Industrial Engineering for Sustainable Technologies (B. Eng.)
- Internet – Technology and Applications (B. Eng.)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Laws
- International Business and Economics (B. A.)
- International Business Law (LL.B.)
- Business Administration (B. A.)
- Business Law (LL.B.)
- Business and Economics (B. A.)
- Economics (B. A.)
….. And many more
- Bachelor of Sciences
- Master of Science
Requirements For Admission
- Copy of international passport
- Passport Photograph (White background)
- O’level certificate
- Degree Certificate (For Postgraduate)
- Academic Transcript (For Postgraduate)
- CV (For Postgraduate)
- German Language certificate; (For German- Taught Programs)
- IELTS- certificate (For English- Taught Programs)
- Marriage certificate (If married)
- Completed Application form and Fee.
German Language Schools
In order to be able to study at a German university first goal has to be: to get familiar with the German language. Students have to put a lot of hard work and energy in it to fulfill the standards at German universities.
Therefore we are in a great partnership with a highly recommended language school which has a long history in Berlin, Germany.
Today students from all continents visit their courses. Thirty running courses with an average total of 600 participants illustrate the great interest and the continuing popularity of the school. Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers are the foundation of a successful and recognized language school. Here all teachers are native speakers. They offer all courses from A1 to C2. The concentrated linguistic work in a pleasant atmosphere causes many students to come back again and again, either to renew old contacts or to attend more advanced courses.
There we offer a wide spectrum of language courses for our students as well as activities to best suite the students’ learning experience. Final exams take place at the end of each course and certificates are issued for each level.
Our Pathway Program includes the whole package of language courses as well as personal support and guiding througout your first year in Berlin.
Besides placing you in the right course at our Partner Language School we also help you with all visits to the authorities, with insurances and general daily issues. Of course our main goal is to making you feel welcome in Berlin. (also see “Services”)
Most important we also help you with the whole university-application-process and so together with you we facilitate the first steps to university.
For many candidates it is the first time being overseas and a big international city like Berlin can be overwelming sometimes. Be sure that we help you understand “how things work here” and that we will accompany you through this exciting and interesting journey.
If you lack some professional or academic qualifications to directly enter the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program directly, or you do not have the German Language requirements for a degree program, we assist you in structuring your way to finally be able to attend a university program.
We offer a wide spectrum of language courses as well as activities to best suite the students’ learning experience. Final exams take place at the end of each course and certificates are issued for each level. Also we will assist you to find admission in a prepatory course in a so called Studienkolleg, if needed.
Our Specialized Services
- University placement.
- Visa Support and Documentation.
- Blocked account opening (From Nigeria)
Complete the form below to begin your application.