Georgia is one of the most exciting and stimulating countries in the world. A mix of modern and traditional, Georgia has a history is a cultural and commercial country going back to thousands of years. Georgia is our home nationalities and the worlds major languages are spoken here. Every religious, cultural, social and political group is represented and the diversity of its people is one of Georgia major strengths. It is well placed to offer excellent student support, teaching and research.
- O-level result with at least 5 credits
- Data page of international passport
- Passport photos.
- Application Fee
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Computer Science
- English Philology
- Tuition Fee: From $2,500 – $6,000 depending on the course.
- Accommodation: $100 – $200 per month
- Resumption Periods: September and January every year