To successfully find new prospects for your products and services, you’ll need a strategic prospecting program that reaches out to qualified prospects and moves them through the sales cycle from cold to warm to hot. Your program must incorporate a range of marketing tactics that, over time, bring prospects incrementally closer to a decision to hire you.
Most of the Training that teach selling, management and marketing teach you the flawed notion that selling to corporations, high-value items and selling to individual customers requires the same skills. This sales training nullifies this notion and highlights the distinct skills that are necessary for success if you are into selling and business management
Learners completing these qualifications will develop knowledge and understanding of management essentials in sales and marketing including planning, operations, finance, negotiation and sales team management.
These training programs are designed with the objectives to develop the individuals and organizations to get a competitive advantage over all the obstacles they may face in the real field of sales, marketing and management.
- Introduction to corporate sales.
- How B2B sales differ from B2C sales.
- What is closing a sale?
- What are the risks of closing in corporate sales?
- Setting sales Call objectives & its shortcomings.
- Customer needs in corporate sales.
- What are implied needs & explicit needs?
- The investigative strategy.
- Turning implied needs into explicit needs.
- Preventing objections.
- Selling, are you doing it right?
- Enhancing performance in sales.
$250 $110 (Nigerians pay the Naira equivalence). This discount offer is only valid for payments made on or before 1st October, 2020
Certification Fee: A certificate of completion is given to participants after the training. This is Optional for those who would love to receive the certificate, at an additional cost of $25.
Training Duration: 2 Weekends.
Total Training Hours: 12-15 Hours
The next training is starting on the 10th of October, 2020.
Classes will be conducted live partly though Zoom and Our Online Portal.
Assignments will also be given and submitted via the Portal.
Certificates will be issued at the end of the training. The scanned copy will be sent to your page on the Portal while the original will be sent to our Lagos Office for onward delivery to each student.
Payment should be made to the following account:
- Account Name: StudyExpress Limited
- Account Number: 1017225428
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
- Equivalence in Naira: $110 x ₦470 = ₦51,700
Click the following link to pay with you Bank card. PAY ONLINE
NOTE: Discount offer is only valid for payments made on or before 1st October, 2020.
- Business Owners
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Officers
- Retail Sales Officers
- Customer Service Officers
- Marketing Personnel
- Graduates and Job seekers.
Some testimonials from past trainees.
Complete an expression of Interest form.
Hotlines: (+234) 08144544917, 09060005364, 08095538811, 08095568811
About our Partner:
Laurels Training Institute, Dubai.
This institute is established with a vision to make learning interesting and career oriented. The institute is authorized by Knowledge Human Development Authority (KHDA) – Government of Dubai, UAE and is also affiliated to the American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS), Washington D.C., USA.
We are elated to notify that our institute, since its inception in 2013, in a very short span of time, has established itself as a distinguished and successful organization dedicated to the overall development of our students and clients. We have so far catered to the training needs of hundreds of satisfied students and clients both individuals and Corporates in the UAE and over 30 other countries.
Our success stories talk about some corporate companies who sent their employees for training programs, to name a few,
- – STANDARD CHARTED BANK DUBAI-UAE.
- – NOVIASAT COMMERCIAL COMPANY LTD. RIYADH-K.S.A.
- – STERLING GLOBAL OPERATIONS, INC LENIOR CITY-YN-USA
- – TRANSDELTA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY SHARJAH-UAE
- – COSMIL GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED PORT HARCOURT- NIGERIA.
- – CONSTRUCTION SPECIALTIES GROUP RIYADH-K.S.A.
- – INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE ERBIL-KRG IRAQ.
- – DUBAI CARBON CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE, Dubai, U.A.E.
- – HER HIGHNESS’ PALACE IN ABU DHABI. …. and many more