The complete CCTV installation course, a 1 month training program in Dubai, offers a superb blend of ‘need to know’ classroom theory and ‘hands-on’ practical experience. We will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to work effectively in the electronic security and video surveillance sector. From cabling to the latest HD analogue and IP integration techniques, this 1-month course is the perfect choice if you are looking to enter the exciting world of CCTV installation. Everyone is welcome, no prior knowledge is required.
The CCTV Operator is responsible to assist in the smooth running of the Security Department.
Here are some of the roles of a security/CCTV operator:
- Detects any procedural errors, potential cheating, and or suspicious activity that may be a threat to the Company.
- Enforces all policies and procedures Operates Surveillance equipment for extended periods of time to ensure accurate video documentation, with regard to irregularities or deviations from normal activities in all areas of responsibility.
- Monitors assigned areas on a continuous basis to ensure complete coverage.
- Remains alert to any suspicious activity, and communicates such activity to his her supervisor and or other designated person.
- Performs daily tape change, video checks, and video playbacks, while assisting the entire Surveillance staff with various tasks as required.
- Verbally communicates in person and over the phone in a courteous manner.
- Reports any and all needed repairs of surveillance equipment to appropriate persons.
- Notifies and or communicates with State Gaming Control, and corresponding department Manager or Supervisor of all criminal acts.
- ….. etc
TRAINING CONTENTThis program is designed to teach you about CCTV systems and its monitoring process and related accessories. You will learn about CCTV systems, its uses and elements, camera types/uses, lens types, IP technology, IP network technologies, DVR, digital recorder and so much more in this program.
- CCTV System:- Introduction and uses.
- Elements of basic CCTV system: – Camera, monitor and digital recorder.
- Camera types: – Fixed and movable, indoor and outdoor, bullet, dome, PTZ, IP .
- Extra Features: Resolution, Day/night, Infrared, Varifocal, Remote Zoom, Auto-focus, Wireless, Thermal Imagining
- Camera specifications: – Sensitivity, signal to noise ratio and resolution.
- Lens types: – Fixed and variable focal length, manual and motorized zoom.
- Scene illumination: – Lighting considerations, LED’s, infrared lamp maintenance and bulb life.
- Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control systems: – Types and applications.
- Monitors and Multiple screen displays.
- Recording the footage: – Digital video recorder and Network Video Recorder.
- Time-lapse recording. Reviewing video footage.
Certification obtainedAt the end of this Training program, each student will earn an internationally accredited certificate by The educational quality assurance and regulatory authority of the Government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). KHDA oversees the private education sector in Dubai, including early childhood education centres, schools, higher education providers, and training institutes.This certificate is acceptable for work as a CCTV Security operator/technician in the UAE and anywhere around the world
- Copy of International Passport.
- Passport Photograph (White Background)
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Can communicate in English Language.
- Must be fit and healthy.
- Enrollment Fee: 100 UAE Dirham (₦10,000)
Dates & Deadlines
Training Commencement Dates: February ; April; July; October
Deadline: We encourage you to apply as early as possible. Once we have the required number of trainees then you will be automatically be registered for next intake.
- Tuition Fee/Training Fee: 4,000 UAE Dirham (₦400,000) + Tax inclusive
- 1 months Visa, Return flight ticket & accommodation– ₦405,000
Step-By- Step Process
- Step 1: Complete an application form and pay 100 UAE Dirham (₦10,000) enrollment fee.
- Step 2: You receive a letter of acceptance for the training within 1 week.
- Step 3: Make full payment of the Training fee.
- Step 4: Receive a letter confirming your registration for the training within 1 week.
- Step 5: Pay for your Visa. Receive visa within 1 week.
- Step 6: Pay for your Flight ticket and be ready to travel.
- Step 7: You will be received at the airport and taken to your place of accommodation.
- Step 8: Upon arrival at the hostel, you pay for your Accommodation.
- Step 9: You begin your training
- Step 10: At the end of your training program, you receive your certificate and ready to impact your world.
How to Apply
AT OUR OFFICE:
- Visit our office at the address below to pick up an application form:
- VASISA, Suite 54, Sahadat Plaza, 70D, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Send scanned copies of your International Passport Datapage and Passport Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Payment of your Enrollment Fee to: VASISA Travel Company, 0098813550, Diamond Bank (Now Access Bank)
- Send Proof of Payment to us via email email@example.com or WhatsApp +2348144544917
For more information and submission of application, please call 08144544917. Applicants from outside Nigeria should add +234 code.
After-Training Job Placement Services
This is an add-on service we provide for our trainees, who wish to work in the UAE after their training. We DO NOT, however give a guarantee on Job placement after the training. Hotel and Hospitality jobs are readily available and sought-after jobs in Dubai and the UAE.
To join the next batch of this Training program in Dubai, visit our office at the address below or call any of the phone numbers.
Suite 54, Sahadat Plaza,
70D Allen Avenue, Ikeja,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Ph: +234 8144544917
Ph: +234 9060005364